Monday, February 2, 2009

Another day, another 10 diapers...



Well, 10 to 12 is the average change pace it seems. We continue to hang out at the hotel. The good news is we are one day closer to returning home. Things are not bad here, but it will be nice to get settled in at home. The picture above was just a quick snap of Kaylie shortly after a bath. Other than continuing to battle episodes of gas, things are still going well. The solution to the gas still eludes. She continues to eat and sleep well and for the most part, is weathering hotel life as well or probably better than Jana and me. I have a need to fix things when there is a problem, and it hurts me to hear her cry and I am unable to "fix it". I suppose I need to get used to this particular concept.
Jana is still fighting the cold but doing everything possible to protect Kaylie. She is even wearing protective masks when holding or feeding Kaylie. I think that is probably one of the hardest things, to have the mask between her and Kaylie, but she is a trooper as well. She's going to be a great mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment